Private counseling can be a powerful tool for anyone wanting to deepen their relationship with themselves and have healthier relationships with others. Although nobody wants difficulty or struggle, these times can offer an opportunity to re-examine our relationships with ourselves and our lives.
Our Registered Counselors provide a safe and non-judgmental space for you to explore your feelings and work through your personal challenges. We are committed to helping you identify what you want out of your counseling journey and supporting you to get there. For example, you can learn to manage difficult emotions, cultivate a deeper sense of self-awareness, establish healthy boundaries and create more fulfilling relationships.
- Self worth & self-esteem
- Grief & loss
- Overcoming Trauma & PTSD
- Emotional regulation & nervous system education
- Postpartum depression & anxiety
- Navigating parenthood
- LGBTQ2IA+ Positive Counselling
- Gender affirming care for trans, non-binary & gender diverse folks
- Life transitions (changes in career, relocation, relationship, etc.)
- Immigration and cultural adjustment
- Spiritual & existential crisis
- Anti-oppressive counselling
- Counselling in Farsi or Turkish
- Relationship issues (conflict, disconnection, communication, etc.)
$150 including GST for 60 minutes
$210 including GST for 90 minutes
$125 including GST for 60 minutes
$180 including GST for 90 minutes
All session fees will increase by $10 as of September 1, 2023
They are absolutely wonderful people – empathetic, caring, intelligent, and genuine. I would highly recommend them as counsellors to anyone who asks. —G.C.
Click the “Make an Appointment” button below to book a free phone consultation with one of our Registered Counsellors today!
Or get in touch with us to chat about your needs and be matched with a Counsellor.
As Registered Counsellors, we hold strong to the belief that it’s not safe to enter someone else’s psyche and offer them support, unless we’ve entered our own and done our own work. We are committed to walking the walk of continued growth.