Individual counselling can be a powerful tool for anyone wanting to deepen their relationship with themselves and have healthier relationships with others. Although nobody wants difficulty or struggle, these times can offer an opportunity to re-examine our relationships with ourselves and our lives.
Our Registered Counsellors provide a safe and non-judgmental space for you to explore your feelings and work through your personal challenges. We are committed to helping you identify what you want out of your counselling journey and supporting you to get there. For example, you can learn to manage difficult emotions, cultivate a deeper sense of self-awareness, establish healthy boundaries and create more fulfilling relationships.
- Self worth & self-esteem
- Grief & loss
- Overcoming Trauma & PTSD
- Emotional regulation & nervous system education
- Postpartum depression & anxiety
- Navigating parenthood
- LGBTQ2IA+ Positive Counselling
- Gender affirming care for trans, non-binary & gender diverse folks
- Life transitions (changes in career, relocation, relationship, etc.)
- Immigration and cultural adjustment
- Spiritual & existential crisis
- Anti-oppressive counselling
- Counselling in Farsi or Turkish
- Relationship issues (conflict, disconnection, communication, etc.)
$160 including GST for 60 minutes
$220 including GST for 90 minutes
$135 including GST for 60 minutes
$190 including GST for 90 minutes
They are absolutely wonderful people – empathetic, caring, intelligent, and genuine. I would highly recommend them as counsellors to anyone who asks. —G.C.
As Registered Counsellors, we hold strong to the belief that it’s not safe to enter someone else’s psyche and offer them support, unless we’ve entered our own and done our own work. We are committed to walking the walk of continued growth.